-->
Menu bar giving you trouble? Browse the blog categories here!

Please Note:

We are temporarily at LisaRaub.blogspot.com while we (my "web-design daughter," Sharon and I) work on a new website! Thanks so much for sticking with us!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Jonathan and Brooke's Wedding!!

Jonathan and Brooke's wedding was truly a beautiful event!  It's so hard to believe that now there's another Mrs. Raub!!  Yikes!  In spite of the usual mishaps and forgotten items, everything went very smoothly.  I actually had a good deal of my family participating in the wedding itself, and that was a real blessing to me.  Kathryn and her family were there as well, and she played the piano for the wedding.

Here are a bunch of pics, and next time I post I will put on more!

My son Jonathan has the white tie, and my grandson Matthew, the ring bearer, is in the vest standing next to him.  His best man was Stephen, my second son.  Then there is Mark and Brooke's two brothers, and on the far right is my youngest son Jason.  What a good looking group of young men!

Jonathan and Stephen have always been the best of friends.  It was great for them to be together again after so long a time.

April, the Maid of Honor, is in the red dress.  My daughter Sharon is behind her, Cheyanne, Brooke's sister is beside her, and Jessica is in the right rear.  Laura, Mark's girl, is to the right of Jonathan.  I loved their dresses!

Brooke's dress was also quite pretty!  That black sash ties everything together.  See the flower girl?  Her dress had a sprinkling of flower petals freely distributed in the tulle!  It was so cute to watch her shift the petals around during the ceremony.

Beautiful girls on a beautiful day!

Sharon and I

My Beloved watching Matthew, our grandson coming down the aisle

"For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, 'til death do us part."

You may now kiss the bride!  

The Happy Couple!


Oh, how time flies!  Wasn't it just last week that I was holding Jonathan's hand as he toddled with unsteady legs?  Didn't I just teach him how to read a few days ago?  It feels like only yesterday that we were all together, singing.  


To you who are lost in the forest of little children, remember, it will be only a few days and they will be gone.  But, oh, how blessed you will be as you watch them go out on their own to live for the Lord!


To God Be the Glory!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautilful wedding! May God Bless them as they start this new journey together!
Deanna Clopper

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...