-->
Menu bar giving you trouble? Browse the blog categories here!

Please Note:

We are temporarily at LisaRaub.blogspot.com while we (my "web-design daughter," Sharon and I) work on a new website! Thanks so much for sticking with us!

Friday, March 16, 2012

Save the Date! ... and a very helpful book

It's official. folks!  July 21 there will be another Raub added to the (quickly) expanding Raub Crew!  



Congratulations, Stephen & Jessica!  I am so proud of both of you!


Anyone with at least one child can relate with the difficulty of finding time in the busy schedule to pray.  Spending time with God each day is the most important thing we can do, but often the most neglected. 



The Busy Mom's Guide to Prayer is a prayer journal that I found online and have been using for the past few days.  It's been great for me, helping me to pray through some of the neglected areas.  Quite a little gem


Enjoy your weekend journey!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...