-->
Menu bar giving you trouble? Browse the blog categories here!

Please Note:

We are temporarily at LisaRaub.blogspot.com while we (my "web-design daughter," Sharon and I) work on a new website! Thanks so much for sticking with us!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Now THIS is Hilarious!!




I was reading this article today, and gleaned a LOT of wisdom.  No, I'm not a secretary, but I can learn a lot about serving from those who serve.  Bonnie's words of guidance are quite an encouragement to anyone who wants to grow and be a blessing to others.

Not only did I gain some wisdom, I also got a few belly laughs.  These are simply HILARIOUS.

Dog for sale: eats anything and is fond of children.

We do not tear your clothing with machinery. We do it carefully by hand.

For Rent: 6-room hated apartment.

Auto Repair Service: Free pick-up and delivery. Try us once, you'll never go anywhere again.

Used Cars: Why go elsewhere to be cheated? Come here first!

And my personal favorite:
Our experienced Mom will care for your child. Fenced yard, meals, and smacks included.

The moral of the story??  Always have someone proofread your work!!

Put a skip in your step as you go on your journey!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...