-->
Menu bar giving you trouble? Browse the blog categories here!

Please Note:

We are temporarily at LisaRaub.blogspot.com while we (my "web-design daughter," Sharon and I) work on a new website! Thanks so much for sticking with us!

Saturday, May 5, 2012

OK, So I'm Biased...

 It's been a lot of fun taking pictures.  Lydia took most of them, except the first one, which I took.  Didn't she do a great job?


I may be a little biased, but I think my family has got to be the very best family in the world.

For my birthday, my husband decided to have the celebration in the church's fellowhip hall since there's very little room in the motor home.   So throughout the day, the children disappeared at various times to "go next door."  Sneaky little bunch, they are.




The girls especially worked hard throughout the day to decorate the place, and even had spent some of their own money for decorations.

They really went all out!



I had no idea what they were working on, but boy, was I surprised when I walked in the door and saw everything so nicely decorated!!



One of the girls got me a dozen roses!!


I didn't bother with cake and ice-cream, all I needed was a pan of half-baked brownies!!

They decided to actually put one candle on for each year, which turned into a blazing inferno when they were all lit.  I had to blow them out quickly (no time for a picture) since the top of the brownies were getting a rather thick coating of wax.  Yikes!




Then, after the celebration, we all went outside to watch the sunset.  And a beautiful sunset it was, indeed!

"The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich."  And I count my family the greatest treasure of all.

Thank you, guys, for making my day very special!








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...