-->
Menu bar giving you trouble? Browse the blog categories here!

Please Note:

We are temporarily at LisaRaub.blogspot.com while we (my "web-design daughter," Sharon and I) work on a new website! Thanks so much for sticking with us!

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day...

What a wonderful day to celebrate our mothers! God has been so good to me in giving me a wonderful mother - in fact, when the kids tell me that I'm the best mother in the world, I tell them that I couldn't be the best mother because I had the best mother in the world!!

I had a wonderful day with my four children at home. I got presents, cards, lots of hugs, and lots of expressions of love!

I also got texts, phone calls, and cards from the three older kids as well. What a joy to be a mother of this particular group of people. Surely I am blessed beyond measure.

I hope all you mothers (and mothers to be, like my daughter-in-law, Brooke) had a fantabulistic day, full of love and great things.

If your family did anything special for you, please share it with the rest of os!

2 comments:

Mrs.B. said...

Sounds like you had a great day like I did! My kids gave me a card before we left for church and when we arrived home late that night, I couldn't lay the baby in her cot because there was a box in it. After my husband kindly moved the box and the baby was down, I read the card on top that said, "from all of us who have been here once." It was so sweet! The warm, fleecy robe and candy inside were wonderful but the thought that went into the card (and the memories that it brought to my mind) were the icing on the cake of my day!

Lisa said...

"from all of us who have been here once"

That is so sweet, Mrs. B! Yes aren't memories the best things? Good memories, that is. I've always said that we can enjoy memories once, when we are making them, and again when we remember the wonderful times.

Your kids are a blessing!

Love,,

Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...